Tuesday 20 September 2011

England V Georgia - Rugby World Cup

We went off to Dunedin to see the rugby. I had never been to one before and still have no ideas about the rules. There was a mexican wave going around so I was too interested in doing that haha. 
It was really good fun though and we had pretty good seats about half way up behind the goal. Or row was Z so we thought we would be really far back but we wasnt!



The day was pretty uneventful, a really nice and windy drive down to Dunedin. I know I am getting old as me and Elle took a bottle of Vodka and we didnt drink any of it. FAIL! But at least England won. There were alot of Geogia supporters - i think most of them were kiwis/aussies and scottish people as they all HATE us!
Not sure if I would rush to watch another match but glad i have been and i had to go to the Rugby World Cup whilst in NZ!
x

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, reading this reminded of the game we saw in Brisbane Australia V France I was the same the Mexican wave was more exciting than the rugby. You take after your mother - sorry Lise. I didn't understand it either. Shame the crowd was anti England - just jealous of the best country in the world. Up the empire!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete