Saturday 3 September 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Fill in the blank Friday

Head over to:

http://confessionsofachronicwanderluster.blogspot.com/2011/08/fill-in-blank-friday.html


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is  driving my car.

2.    Meeting someone alot and forgetting their name makes me feel awkward.

3.  I can't  leave the house  without,   breakfast .

4.  Cheese is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been   attempting to learn french.

6.  If at first you don't succeed have another go.

7.  Fall is a funny way to say Autumn!
x

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't leave the house without breakfast either. I'm always so hungry when I wake up :P


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! I dont know how some people cannot eat breakfast - I have to eat something even if its just a piece of fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and people wonder why are kids are so messed up.

    ReplyDelete