Friday 23 September 2011

The snow is melting and its time to say good-bye

Its crazy to think that a week today we will have left our home in Wanaka for good! I've been waiting for this for a while as being unemployed here isnt too fun! But now it has come around i'm not too sure how i feel about it. This is one of the most beautiful places i have been let alone live and now we are leaving it all behind :(
Who wouldnt want to wake up to this:
Sunrise over the hills

View from living room
 As of tomorrow there will only be 5 of us left - Eliza went Monday and Gue is going tomorrow! The house already feels empty as it is. Just got to start the Mammoth cleaning job! I'm also lucky that one of my besties is coming for 3 days soooo excited to see her!

I shouldnt complain too much as I will be going to Samoens in France and living in the mountains at the beg of Dec! And although the scenery isn't that great in England - well some bits are - i get to see all my family and friends :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment