Monday 12 September 2011

Up the hill, down the hill

When you actually think of the concept of snowboarding its pretty funny. You strap a wooden board on your feet and slide down a hill with snow on it! Then you sit on a chair going back up to do it all again. Are we all mental?!
No its awesome! The feeling of being in the mountains is the best and just being free and for me to actually be able to control myself on a board impresses me!
Me cruising

Joe riding park
The last few years of my life has pretty much been revolved around this and any future plans always has a mountain insight! But I think one day we may have to grow up and find a proper job unless we find a proper job in the mountains and then life would be sweet.
I'd recommend everyone should try it just once in their life! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment