Friday 16 September 2011

The sun is shining

Just another beautiful day out. Even got my legs out for abit of  tannage! Want this bloody wind to F off though. There has even been more snow up the hill too! Text from Joe yesterday "just had the best runs of the season" jealous much?!
I dont think i can ride anyway as i woke myself up about 5 this morning and twisted my knee and its bloody hurting! My other roomie has a really bad foot from her ski boot so we're both just hobbling around the house!
There is a partay tonight though - Ninja's and Pirates! Will post some pics of that tomo :)
x

1 comment:

  1. Hope the party went well - still laughing at the thought of Joe with his t-shirt round his head thinking he was a Ninja. Tell him to go as a pirate.
    Look forward to the pics
    xxx

    ReplyDelete