Tuesday 30 August 2011

60 Day Challenge - Day 4&5

 
I know I am abit behind but I have a valid excuse! I was going to see the Black Seeds on Day 4& didnt get online until yesterday! And yesterday it was Joes Birthday - Happy Birthday! So we were chilling and I was focusing on him! The Black Seeds were awesome too - ther band playing before were called The Nudge and they were ace too!
So Day 04 - A picture of your night.
 
The Black Seeds!


Me&Joe  
 

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

Ooh this is a toughie - I have so many and due to a new laptop I dont have any of my pics on here! One of many would be my time at Lake Powell - met some amazing friends there. Here is just one of the many stunning places around there!
Horseshoe Bend - LP, Arizona
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment