Friday 26 August 2011

Travel Plans

I've looked through my blog and realised i actually have nothing about my travels. fail. today will be the day i update this! 
So this morning i have been looking into where me and joe will go after the season finishes. why the F is it so damn hard expensive to hire a car for a day. and i'm over 25. so i dont have to pay extra. obvs that is a bonus. 
This is where i want to go:
Stunning Milford Sound


i'm not sure why it is proving so difficult! I know it will all be worth it in the end. (well it better be) 
Its made me think though - how much $$$$ we actually spend to see nature, surely this should be free as it is already there! Oh well off for some more planning. think i'll have a cuppa tea. oh yep and to let you know joe has deserted me and gone riding so i'm the organiser (again!)
x



No comments:

Post a Comment