Friday 5 August 2011

Then there were 9

So not been on here for a few days, when I signed up I thought I would be posting sooo much! I still have so much to write about but the past few days have been busy! 

We had one of the roomies friend to stay for 2 weeks and she has just left, it seems so weird she wont be here anymore, it sucks though as she tore a ligament on her last day ski-ing and been hopping around on crutches, hopefully it wasnt too bad and she heals fast. 


There were some staff parties last night and I think it got pretty messy, me, E, G & A stayed in and it was nice and peaceful in the house for a change. From what I have heard P was arrested for being drunk, E got hammered and J had a fattie grinding on him hahaha. Interesting  night. Glad I was tucked up in bed by 12.

My body is aching so much from riding and working out so going to have a chilled out day today. I have abit of a headache too and not sure if that was from my alcohol consumption - I only had a beer and half a bottle of wine, who knows.
Well I think its time for tea and cake!

x

Yum Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment