Monday 8 August 2011

Another day riding

Hey there,
Today was another good day snowboarding - 4 of us went up and even though it was windy and icy it was still really fun. I fell on my butt though and hurt my coxis - yep I had to google how you spell it, i was abit concerned of typing it in as i thought some naughty things may come up! After lunch I was really lazy and didnt ride anymore but me and Eliza hung out while Joe and Mike carried on, they were happy as we are nowhere near as good as them!
Our landlord - (interesting guy) made us a venison dish - (he shot and prepared it himself!) last night so think we are going to munch on that tonight. I thought it had all gone but its just hiding in the fridge downstairs, really happy as I couldnt be arsed to go back down the shop. I'm debating whether to buy a bottle of vodka, it will probably last longer than wine ( i hope!) so may work out cheaper. All these important decisions I have to make!

Plans for tonight = 2 choices. 1. Chill at home. 2 Go to a house party. 
At the moment I'm thinking of no 1 but that makes me feel old haha, maybe if I had the vodka no 2 would look more promising haha.

x




No comments:

Post a Comment