Saturday 20 August 2011

Saturday update

Not too much has been going on this week, all the snow is melted from the big storm and tomo I am going to go up shredding! Lets hope there is no ice. I fricking hate ice.
So i thought i would do a good deed and use my time wisely and do some volunteering for the winter games. Firstly all the days I had said I could do were all of Joes days off!  Changed the days and then went to volunteer yesterday. i was put behind a booth and told to sell merchandise and that was it. I wasnt even shown how to use the credit card machine and i was left with about $400 of cash. NZ are way too trusting. Not one person came in the whole 2 hours i was there. Hmm decided i would rather spend my time selfishly and be at home doing something else. at least i tried, that must mean something!


Wednesday night, me, Joe & 2 friends descended on a pub quiz night. we were possibly the youngest and smallest team and yes we came last. by 9 points. i think we did really well considering 3 of us were english and on one the answers we missed one out so all the answers were in the wrong order. oops. bring on next week. there was a wanakas got talent the next night but we had important things to do involving applying for a job. where i did most of it and joe fell asleep!
One of the roomies has hurt his knee but he doesnt think it is too bad so lets hope that recovers fast! I've told Joe he cannot get injured as we cant afford him too. and obvs i wouldnt want him too. he'd make me do everything. 
Once i have moved out of here i'm going to dedicate a post to my landlord. at the mo he is making a crane to go on his car to pick up deer carcasses. yep deer carcasses. mental.
Well I have a skype date with my lovely grandad so off to skype.
x

1 comment:

  1. "and obvs i wouldnt want him too. he'd make me do everything. " haha, oh Little one. so glad nothing's changed. miss your little face millions. i really hope europe works out, so that we are closer to each other. selfish! mad love. x P

    ReplyDelete