Tuesday 16 August 2011

House Drama

So 2 of my roomies flooded the house after a passionate shower! Lots of carpets up and of course the landlord is thriving on this mess! A pretty funny situation really, now it has been a few days!

The weather is still stormy so have decided to have a day of chilling and drinking tea obviously, that is pretty much what I have been doing the last 3 days but they were filled with drying and applying for jobs. Me and Joe are hoping to do the season in Europe, so please some-one give us a job! I'll find it very strange working as so far it has been nearly 6 months of being unemployed/traveller/housewife! 




I dont know when I am going to get up the mountain - Joe isnt off until sunday (i think) and i'm not sure if i want to hitch on my own, yep i am a big wuss. nothing new there. 

I've been looking at a little trip to fiji, it seems quite touristy and through so searching I have come across Tonga which is so much cheaper, so maybe a little trip to Tonga is on the cards.

Off to watch movies and drink tea.


x



No comments:

Post a Comment