Thursday 11 August 2011

London

I didnt want to put the title as riots as they are not riots but disgusting human beings who think they can get away with looting.
I'm not going to have a huge post about this but I feel that I have to write something!
My personal opinion is that we do not need these human beings ( if you can call them that) in our society, get rid of them. I'd also like to burn and loot their houses and see how they like it!
Look what they have done to our country :( Why would people want to invest here now??

The PM has been saying that the little shits will be punished but with the mentality they have they will enjoy that and be able to brag to their friends about it who will probably respect them. So much being said about young people and jobs - I'm young and unemployed - ok not in the UK but you dont see me tearing up shops because I dont get my own way! Even if they were offered a job they wouldnt take it as they want everything for free. No need for them!!
Rant over!

No comments:

Post a Comment