Saturday 6 August 2011

Missing Friends

Today is one of my best friends birthday - Happy Birthday Jo! Its days like today when I really wish I could be there celebrating with them and not sitting in on my own, looking for a job and trying to find things to do. I'm so lucky to be here and somethings you just gotta sacrifice.

I'm off to meet E no 1 for lunch so going to go for a nice little walk, another beautiful day out, surprisingly as it rained all night! gotta get some shopping & i'm going to attempt to make a beef stroganoff yummy. Lets hope J likes it!

I need to start writing about our trip in Australia as well - that will keep me busy, lucky I had a diary and should be able to check that for things we did. It was only a few months ago that we were in Aus and it feels so much longer. I cant wait to go back to Perth loved it there and Terri who we stayed with, such a lovely host!

Time to attempt to straighten my hair, not sure why I bother when I know i'm going to put a beanie on. hehe. Vanity. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment