Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 1 - 60 Day Challenge

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts

This is me :)
 Oooh so 15 facts about me. i have a feeling this wont be as easy as i think!

1. i'm currently living in wanaka in NZ
2. i'm 26 approaching 27 (eek!)
3. i share a room with my lovely boyf
4. i've been with lovely boyf for 3&1/2 years!
5. i'm from swindon in UK
6. i want to move to France for the winter season
7. i'm currently in love with the city and colour bring me your love album
8. i can finally snowboard (not very well tho!)
9. i live with 7 other people of diff nationalities
10. i love reading
11. i'm unemployed at the mo :(
12. i hate mustard - if i taste it in something then i  cant eat it at all!
13. i have a strange diverse family and love them all in their own ways!
14. my best friend is my mum&my boyf (love you mum!)
15. i wear glasses and contacts but would love laser eye treatment!

Ooh that wasnt as bad as I thought it would be! Tada

x

No comments:

Post a Comment